Warriors are forged in the fires of challenge and tempered in the cool waters of experience. Meet your trials with a brave heart and let the strength of the warrior guide you.
Materials: Sterling Silver and 10k Gold = Cubic Zirconia
This pendant comes on a medium Spiga style chain.
Dimensions (width x height): 1 1/2" x 1 7/8"
Height is measured from the top of the bale to the bottom of the pendant.
Keith Jack, a Scotsman himself, handcrafted the following brave heart Scottish jewelry:
- Brave Heart Ring
- Brave Heart Bangle (with white cubic zirconia)
- Brave Heart Bangle (with yellow gold)
- Brave Heart Bangle (sterling silver)
We offer 2-4 day shipping for all orders to:
Europe and United Kingdom
Shipping cost per order €25, £25
All orders will be shipped from Canada by FedEx service.
Your order will be processed within 2-3 business days.
Each piece of Keith Jack jewelry you purchase will have a complimentary cleaning cloth in the box under the black pad.
To remove oils and dirt, wipe your jewelry with a silver polishing cloth or the Keith Jack polishing cloth that was provided.
Never use a silver cleaning liquid on jewelry with any areas that are oxidized (darker in color). The silver cleaning liquid will strip away the finish. Silver liquid cleaners are fine to use for silver jewelry that does not have a darkened, oxidized background. Refer to the manufacturer's instructions before using silver polish.
Do not apply perfumes, lotions, aftershave or chemicals while wearing jewelry.
Remove your jewelry before sleeping or doing physical activities to avoid causing excess friction and stress on it.
To avoid tarnishing and discoloration, remove jewelry before swimming in chlorinated pools or hot tubs.
- RAW DIAMOND COLLECTION - Your raw diamond piece is made with natural diamonds; each one is unique.
- Use the complimentary cleaning cloth provided to lightly polish your jewelry. Do not apply perfumes, lotions, aftershave or chemicals while wearing jewelry.
- Never use a silver cleaning solution. Excessive moisture will cause tarnishing behind the diamonds, avoid getting your piece wet.