Silver and 10k Yellow or Rose Gold Small Claddagh Pendant
Forged in the 17th century, this Irish love token originated in a small village called Claddagh. The hands represent friendship, the heart love, and the crown loyalty.
Materials: Sterling Silver and 10k Yellow or Rose Gold
Dimensions (width x height): 5/8" x 7/8"
Height is measured from the top of the bale to the bottom of the pendant.
Carry your love close to your heart.
Legend has it that the Claddagh jewelry was invented by a silversmith called Richard Joyce. Hailing from the fishing town of Claddagh, Joyce, unfortunately, found himself at the hands of pirates during a trip in the West Indies (current-day Caribbean).
The pirates kidnapped Joyce and sold him as a slave to a Moorish goldsmith in Algeria. As a slave, he created the Claddagh ring as a reminder of his home.
Luckily, King William III in 1698 got wind of the British and Irish captives in Algeria and demanded their release.
This is when Joyce returned to his beloved hometown and met his sweetheart. He married her shortly after with a Claddagh ring, creating a tradition that lives on to this day.
Canada (2-4 days)
United States (2-4 days)
Europe (2-4 days)
United Kingdom (2-4 days)
Your order will be processed within 2-3 business days.
All orders will be shipped from Canada by FedEx or Canada Post service. Please note orders over $250 will require a signature upon delivery.
Some orders may be delayed by circumstances beyond our control. Most orders will be delivered within our estimated shipping window of 2-4 days after processing. However, if your order is time sensitive in any way we would encourage you to contact us first before placing your order so that we can provide you with the most up to date information.
Shipping cost per order $20 within Canada, $25 to the United States, €25 to Europe, £25 to the UK.
Taxes & Duties
All international duties and applicable taxes are covered by us.
Order Tracking Information
Shipping Confirmation & E-Receipt Email
1. When your order is placed, we will confirm your order is in stock. There is a small chance your piece is in the process of being made which can take up to 6 weeks. If this is the case we will let you know within 1 business day.
2. Once an order has shipped, we will send you an email with the tracking number.
3. Click the link in the email to track the progress of your shipment.
Each piece of Keith Jack jewelry you purchase will have a complimentary cleaning cloth in the box under the black pad.
To remove oils and dirt, wipe your jewelry with a silver polishing cloth or the Keith Jack polishing cloth that was provided.
Never use a silver cleaning liquid on jewelry with any areas that are oxidized (darker in color). The silver cleaning liquid will strip away the finish. Silver liquid cleaners are fine to use for silver jewelry that does not have a darkened, oxidized background. Refer to the manufacturer's instructions before using silver polish.
Do not apply perfumes, lotions, aftershave or chemicals while wearing jewelry.
Remove your jewelry before sleeping or doing physical activities to avoid causing excess friction and stress on it.
To avoid tarnishing and discoloration, remove jewelry before swimming in chlorinated pools or hot tubs.
- RAW DIAMOND COLLECTION - Your raw diamond piece is made with natural diamonds; each one is unique.
- Use the complimentary cleaning cloth provided to lightly polish your jewelry. Do not apply perfumes, lotions, aftershave or chemicals while wearing jewelry.
- Never use a silver cleaning solution. Excessive moisture will cause tarnishing behind the diamonds, avoid getting your piece wet.